How to Create an Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt
- Download and print out the clues I put together using clipart from Stockberry Studio.
- Cut the clues apart.
- Get a bunch of plastic Easter eggs.
- Put the first clue in a plastic Easter egg. Leave several jelly beans in eggs with the clue-filled egg somewhere your kids will find it. I'm thinking we'll put ours in a basket on the dining room table.
- Clue 2 - Repeat the jelly bean eggs with clue-filled egg thing in your refrigerator or freezer. If you don't have any of these, skip this one.
- Clue 3 - In the mailbox
- Clue 4 - In the campfire pit
- Clue 5 - Under a tree
- Clue 6 - Next to a computer
- Clue 7 - In the pet food
- Clue 8 - In the washing machine
- Clue 9 - By her toothbrush
- Clue 10 - A place where you exercise or in someone's sneakers
- Clue 11 - Dishwasher or sink
- Clue 12 - On the tv
- Easter basket - In a closet
The beauty of this particular scavenger hunt is that you can very easily leave one or more out. I numbered them to make it easier for you to know what to put where, but if you are cooking on Easter morning and need to leave out the dishwasher, go ahead! Just put the next clue in that spot and keep going. Or if you don't have a treadmill or a campfire pit. Or even if you want to make the hunt much shorter. Cut it down as you see fit.
Because this requires only about 15 minutes of prep, you could print these out and have them ready to go even the night before Easter.
You sort of have to wait until the last minute anyway. You couldn't hardly put the eggs and clues out before the night before!
I'd love to hear if you used these clues and how your kids liked them!
Other scavenger hunts I've created:
- Easter basket scavenger hunt with only pictures for non-readers
- Religious Easter basket scavenger hunt based on the story of Jesus' crucifixion
- Challenging Easter basket scavenger hunt for older kids, tweens, and teens
- The original Easter basket scavenger hunt I created in 2016 with lots of exercise & activity
This is an instant digital download. No physical products will be shipped.
This scavenger hunt is for personal use by one family only and not to be shared, distributed, or used for any professional or income generating activity.
I am the owner and designer of all Feels Like Home Blog digital products. I self publish and distribute my own creative works. All creative works and the collection of my products are owned and copyrighted by me. Any reproductions are an infringement of copyright and punishable by law.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.