How to Create a Christ-Centered Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt
- Download and print out the clues I put together.
- Cut the clues apart.
- Get a bunch of plastic Easter eggs.
- Put the first clue in a plastic Easter egg. Leave the clue-filled egg somewhere your kids will find it. I’m thinking we’ll put ours on the couch.
- Clue 2 – Under a chair in the kitchen.
- Clue 3 – Under a light - An Easter egg wouldn't fit under a lamp, but maybe you could tape it to the lamp shade or just set it next to a lamp.
- Clue 4 – In a shoe
- Clue 5 – In the freezer
- Clue 6 – At the top of the slide
- Clue 7 – Outside the front door
- Clue 8 – "In the room with the broom" so where ever you keep the broom. Ours is in the kitchen.
- Clue 9 – A place where you put your toys away
- Clue 10 – Under a kid's bed
- Clue 11 – In the clothes dryer
- Easter basket clue – In the shower
- Easter basket – Where ever you want. I'm putting ours in the basement this year, but I've also put them in the car and in the shower before.
Because this requires only about 15 minutes of prep, you could print these out and have them ready to go even the night before Easter.
You sort of have to wait until the last minute anyway. You couldn’t hardly put the eggs and clues out before the night before!
I’d love to hear if you used these clues and how your kids liked them!
Other scavenger hunts I've created: