New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt
My kids love scavenger hunts and will eagerly do one anytime of the year.
This fun printable can be cut into 8 cards and hidden throughout the house for a fun rhyming scavenger hunt for kids on New Years Eve or New Years Day.
USING THE NEW YEAR'S EVE SCAVENGER HUNT
I’ve made this really easy for you.
- Click the button above or below, enter your email address, and download the PDF.
- Print pages 1 and 3. Page 2 is the blank cards, so if you need blank cards, print that one, too. You’re only going to use these clues one time and only for a few minutes, so there is no need to print on cardstock or laminate or anything like that. Just use whatever cheapo printer paper you have.
- Cut the clues apart.
- Decide how you’ll give the kids the first clue. Will you leave it on the dinner table? Wrap it in a box? Hide it in a book? Just hand it over? Totally up to you here.
- Hide clues 2 through 8 in the places designated on the PDF.
- Hide the prize in the games closet or use one of the blank cards to specify a different location.
- Sit back and watch. It’s super fun.
This is an instant digital download. No physical products will be shipped.
This printable is for personal use by one family only and not to be shared, distributed, or used for any professional or income generating activity.
I am the owner and designer of all Feels Like Home Blog digital products. I self publish and distribute my own creative works. All creative works and the collection of my products are owned and copyrighted by me. Any reproductions are an infringement of copyright and punishable by law.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.