This scavenger hunt is made up of twelve clues, including the one that you give at the beginning, and I have included six extra blank cards in the PDF so that you can make up or replace any clues that don't work for your situation. You can draw pictures or use stickers or print out pictures from the internet to paste on the cards.
Also in the PDF is a list of what clue goes where, and the clues are numbered to make it easy for you.
Using the No Reading Necessary Christmas Scavenger Hunt for Toddlers & Kids
I've made this really easy for you.
- Click the button above or below, enter your email address, and download the PDF.
- Print pages 1, 2, and 4. Page 3 is the blank cards, so if you need blank cards, print that one, too. You're only going to use these clues one time and only for a few minutes, so there is no need to print on cardstock or laminate or anything like that. Just use whatever cheapo printer paper you have.
- Cut the clues apart.
- Decide how you'll give the kids the first clue. Will you leave it on the breakfast table? Wrap it in a box? Hide it in a book? Just hand it over? Totally up to you here.
- Hide clues 2 through 12 in the places designated on the PDF.
- Hide the gift in the mailbox or use one of the blank cards to specify a different location.
- Sit back and watch. It's super fun.
I can't wait for Christmas for a number of reasons, but one of them is this scavenger hunt. I know for sure that my kids have no idea that it's coming, and they will be so excited to find their first clue. There will be much squealing and laughing and running around, and that will make this tired momma very happy.
This is a digital product that you can download and use right away. No physical products will be shipped.